Friday, February 14, 2014

Coming Soon...a New Necklace!

I have unintentionally taken a year off. Life has been so busy for me. But I am happy to report, although I have tinkered around and started a few smaller projects, I finished my first piece in a year and will be listing it for sale on Monday! I have been struggling to find the time to bead and have been doing half an hour here, an hour there to complete it. I know it has been a long time coming and I hope it is well received. I tend to like things dark, uneven, unusual and this is no different. I would post a sneak peek, but my new browser is not supported by blogger so at the time I cannot post photos unless I link to them elsewhere online. I will post it here once I list it in my store.

~Happy Valentine's Day!~


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...