Friday, September 6, 2013

An update

I've been so busy lately and haven't had the time to bead.

I've been feeling the beading bug biting strongly and since we've moved and adopted another (2nd) rescue dog -another adorably bratty Min Pin...



 
I've put off unpacking and organizing my studio. I've been starting to sort through everything and set up, and I found my sketchbook filled with more designs than I will ever have time to make. It is exciting to see how many different things I came up with and makes me laugh because my brain never stops; I get ideas from memories, emotions, shapes, beads, etc and I sketch my ideas as I get them on everything - I have napkins, tissues, receipts, post-its, torn bits of paper, bills with sketches & notes on them and only a few in my actual sketch book! I can't wait to get back to it and just create. I've forgotten how fun it is.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...